Saturday, September 28, 2013

"National Pastime" Review


The Chronicle reviewer didn't like it as much as the Broadway World reviewer, for much the same reason the latter did like it:  http://www.austinchronicle.com/arts/2013-09-27/national-pastime/

Both reviews say it's very well done and you should see it.

Here are pictures of some of the costumes.  I am going to say that my first attempt at costuming a musical all by mine ownself is a success.  Many thanks to Austin Theatre Project for giving me the opportunity to do so.







3 comments:

  1. Looks like a lot of fun. the costuming is wonderful. well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had fun with it! It's a very exciting opportunity for me.

      Delete
  2. Wow, quite the undertaking. Looks like you did a stellar job of it! Congrats.

    ReplyDelete