Wednesday, September 18, 2013

"National Pastime"

http://www.austintheatreproject.org/home.html

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Austin-Theatre-Project/259314977435948?directed_target_id=0

No pictures yet, but a photographer was very busy at last night's dress rehearsal.  Dearly Beloved, I have costumed a musical!  All the crying and cursing and shopping and sewing....it's all done.  The show previews tonight and opens tomorrow.  I can hardly wait to show you the pictures, but that wouldn't be fair until "National Pastime" opens, now would it?  I need to thank Austin Theatre Project for giving me this opportunity, and all the people who helped...Lynn,for the late-night sewing machine needles, Chandra for shopping and the cast and crew of "The Red Velvet Cake Wars" for putting up with my absences.  Not to mention everyone who had to listen to my frustration with the long road to go and the short time to get there.

Pictures as soon as possible, I promise!


No comments:

Post a Comment