Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Onwards and Upwards!

Next project: the musical, "Fashion." Frank called me when someone dropped out, so here I am, providing a challenge for a choreographer and a singing coach. Not to mention getting leg cramps. The first number we are working on is the most difficult in the show. The dance is easy, except that I have to lead. The song...not so much. The words don't seem to bear much resemblance to the music, and none at all to the dance steps. Still, I am promised that all will be well, as long as I work at it.

I'm staying with Mrs Thing again, and I hate to be in the middle of rehearsals when doing that. The house is usually full of activity, but, with me gone all day to work, and every evening to rehearsal, she gets lonely with only the TV for company. Kaye's son and his family live just around the corner, and they check on her.

I have a costume to build for a friend who is making a movie. It's a lovely light blue Victorian nightie, with eyelet lace.

Tomorrow night I will be here: http://smtx.tv/hd/, on Robin Blesch's webcast, EntertainMeTX. She invited me on after I told her about "Godot" and the tree and all. The show is on at 9:00 PM CDT, and will be saved in archives.

Gotta run...

3 comments:

  1. Ronni! You're famous! Whooo hooo!

    Can I get your autograph?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, something is wrong with your site in Opera, you should check into it.

    ReplyDelete