Monday, December 15, 2008

Another Meme*

Do you remember your first favorite song? If so, what was it?
"Greensleeves."

What do you refuse to eat?
Rice Pudding.

Have you ever injected any kind of drug before?
Not voluntarily and not for fun.

Do amusement park rides make you sick?
Nope.

Who is your favorite Star Wars character?
Sorry. Not an aficianado. Now ask who is my favourite "Little Women" character, and you might get an answer.

What kind of cheese do you put on your sandwiches?
Swiss.

What was the first thing you ever learned how to cook?
Fried eggs.

Did you ever collect beanie babies?
I have a couple, but nothing approaching a collection. I used to throw them at the TV when the talking heads in the Peterson case became objectionable.

When was the last time you got a haircut?
Early July, I think, though I did self-lop some ragged ends since then.

Have you ever been to a bachelor/bachelorette party?
Yes. And that's all I'm going to say about that.

Where are you most ticklish on your body?
I think I'm pretty much tickle-free.

Have you ever bailed anyone out of jail?
Yes.

What's the last board game you played?
Board game? what's that?

Do you still own any VHS tapes?
A few. Nothing to play them on, though.

Do you shop at JC Penney's ever?
No. Not for about 37 years.

If there was a real Jurassic Park, would you visit it?
Let me think about it...no.

Do you ever read the newspaper?
No.

Do you eat your mac & cheese with a fork or a spoon?
A fork. If it's runny, forget it.

Is there any medicine/pill you take everyday?
Ibuprofin. Naproxin. Anything to take the edge of this backache.

How many 20 dollar bills do you have on you right now?
BWAHAHAHA!

Would you do meth if it was legalized?
Not only no, but HELL NO!

Do you think Obama will be assassinated?
I hope not.

Have you ever made out with someone and then never saw them again?
Maybe. Back in the 70s when I was young and cute and reckless. And forgetful.

Do you drink egg nog?
Yes.

What are you wearing?
Flannel pajamas with flamingos on them.

*Shamelessly ganked from Baboon Pirates

No comments:

Post a Comment