Monday, December 15, 2008

New Blog About the Anthony Case

If you are following the saga of Caylee Anthony, here is a nice place to keep up-to-date. It's a blog, and the authors will monitor the comments so that they keep on topic and, best of all, stay nice.

The Trial of Casey Anthony

Judging by the title, they plan to stick with it through the trial, and report the shenanigans.

I highly recommend this one. I know one of the writers, and know her to be top drawer.

I'm excited about this. Can you tell? I'm putting a link in my sidebar, but "Add to Bookmarks" is your friend.

2 comments:

  1. I find this to be the most horrific of all crimes. Just evil!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup. Killing your child so you can party is not exactly the action of a Mother of the Year.

    Casey's boyfriend said she woke up in a cold sweat once or twice. I hope she continues to do so for the rest of her life.

    ReplyDelete