Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Catching My Breath

There has been very little time, lately, for introspection, observation, or even appreciation of our slightly lower temperatures and the Onset of Autumn.

"The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe" went out and came back without a hitch. Ramona saw the show, and listened anonymously to patrons raving about the costumes. A good time was had by all.

"The Producers" also got out on time, and there is a nice review at Austin Live Theatre, with some pictures of the costumes*.

*Disclaimer--we had nothing to do with that red dress in the Curtain Call picture, and somebody else made the Director's dress.

"Romeo and Juliet" has one more weekend to run.

Kaye and Lou get back today, so I will be at my own house, digging out from five weeks of neglect and trying to get ready to have Brendan home for Thanksgiving weekend. I don't get him till Saturday so I probably won't see much of him, as there will be friends home for the holiday, He will need a place to crash, though.

The cats are complaining and demanding food whenever I walk in the door.

I shall also get out and about with my camera, and see if there is anything like Fall Colour going on. Leaves have been raining down on us at the theater this past weekend. They ain't pretty, but they are falling.

I guess that I'm trying to say that, though posts have been pretty thin on the ground lately, that should change soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment