Monday, November 26, 2007

Damn...Just...Damn!




If this doesn't piss you off, nothing will.

"Baby Grace" ID'd?

On October 29, somebody found a storage tub on a Galveston beach. There was a dead toddler inside. That toddler has been tentatively identified as Riley Ann Sawyers. She was two. Her mother was 19, and from Mentor OH. For a while, Riley and both her parents lived with her paternal grandmother, until her mother, Kimberly Dawn Trenor, packed up and left for Spring, TX, to marry some guy she met on the internet. Some guy who is twenty-four. Royce Clyde Ziegler II. What a classy dude!

Kimmie-Dawn spread the story around that she handed Riley off to some official-looking people with official-looking documents from Mentor.

Right.

She never asked for ID, or got any contact information, or attempted to follow up. Of course, no agency in Mentor has any record of that.

Of course they don't! Because it never happened.

Riley's father, back in Mentor, was apparently just fine with Kimberly running off to Spring to marry some guy she met on the internet, taking his baby with her. He never filed a "missing" report. His MOTHER contacted authorities in Texas after seeing an artist's rendering of what "Baby Grace" probably looked like.

Grandma Sawyer seems to have one oar in the water, anyway.

What is wrong with these people?

There are thousands of people who would LOVE to be parents, but can't! I can think of several in my own acquaintance who would have taken that baby and loved her forever.

The first time in my life I really ever got fierce was when my first baby was born, and I imagined what I could do to anyone who hurt her.

Just DAMN!

More of the hideous story.

These monsters are still not charged with murder, just injury to a child and tampering with evidence. The story told in this link is disturbing, even for me, and you KNOW I'm pretty hardboiled.

3 comments:

  1. Why do I have my hands over my mouth while I read this story? Am I afraid I'm going to scream in horror?

    May her sweet little soul rest in peace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm considering joining the ranks of the vengeance brigade on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The mother and boyfriend should be taken way out in a large body of water and dumped.
    People like them have no place on this earth.

    ReplyDelete