Friday, January 13, 2006

Lolly Update

Lolly is growing. She's almost a lapful, at this point. She explores endlessly, and won't take "no" for an answer. Especially on my desk. She likes to chase the cursor on the computer screen, but, as I have a soft screen, I can't let her do that. I bought her a big jingle ball, one designed for babies that is about 8" in diameter with no teeth-grabbing places. She likes it. Oh, and it has more of a muted chime than a jingle. She can't stash it. Other favourite toys: a paper towel roll, a silk flower, and a styrofoam peanut. Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. Allergies are becoming more and more of a problem. When I ws a kid, there might be one or two kids who couldn't eat chocolate, and one who couldn't eat eggs. Nowadays, if you're not allergic to something, there's something wrong with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't get allergies until after i got out of college. I moved from one U.S. region to another, and got sick immediately. Doctor found out that i was a transplant, laughed evilly, and told me that i'd be sure to have allergies. I've moved back, and still have them!

    Lolly is adorable by the way! Can I borrow her?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sort of like a grandchild, Jessica? LOL! take 'em and play, and then bring 'em back all sugared up and spoiled rotten?

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous little one. Looks like one of my bedtime armpit favorites!

    Hey, I don't do IM - could you email me? Address is blogtitle or screen-name at cox.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete