Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Tired!


I stole this from Photobucket.  It pretty much looks like the way I feel this morning.

We've been working six day weeks at the shop--we went from nothing to busier than a one legged man in an ass-kicking contest, pretty much overnight.  This pace will probably continue until Thanksgiving, at least.  The extra hours are good for my budget, but why is there no such thing as a happy medium?

"You're a Good Man Charlie Brown" has finished its run at Sam Bass, so I am now in rehearsal five days a week for "The Best Christmas Pageant Ever."  The rehearsals are going well, and I'm pleased with the progress we have made.

Still...a few days off to go for a drive would be nice. 

I've been walking every morning, but I've cut it back to a mile and my short-term goal is to do it in fifteen minutes.  Haven't got there, yet, but progress is happening on that front, too.

I'm up at 5:30 every day, but still can't seem to fall asleep before 11.  That wouldn't be a problem if there was time for a nap around...oh, say four o'clock in the afternoon.  Falling asleep with my head in the sewing machine is not an option, so I must soldier on.  I can sleep in till about 8-ish on Saturdays, and till noon if I want to on Sundays, but that doesn't get the sewing projects done, or the ormanents made, or the house tidied up...etc., etc., etc.

So, if you haven't heard from me in a while, count your blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment