Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Pre-Holiday Ennui


I am beginning to remember why I do my best to keep my life filled with theater. I am between shows right now, and starting to work on holiday crafts. I will be selling my "ormanents," those geodesic spheres made from old Christmas cards, so contact me if you are interested. They sell for $5 each. No two are alike. I am also available to do alterations, dog-sitting, running errands and other services.

In short, Dearly Beloved, I am bored. Plus broke. As usual. We are working extra hours to get the shows out on schedule, but, beyond that, I find myself waiting for somebody to post something on Facebook. Or for a break in any of the crimes I am following. Or for somebody to give me a comp ticket to his or her play...

FEED ME!

3 comments:

  1. Feel free to list your pet sitting services at www.laterdog.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have lots of patience for doing those ornaments along with being bored. I made them 2 years ago for my nephews and cousins' little ones. It was challenging. I had my 3 year old trying to help as well, so that could have been part of the challenge. They were fun once I figured them out.
    Hope you find enough activities to keep you busy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's sort of a meditation. Like walking a maze or something.

    ReplyDelete