Thursday, October 14, 2010

Back Again

Well, we have acheived internet...DSL, anyway. WIFI is still elusive, but I have every confidence that it will occur.

During my negotiations with Sprint the last time it was off, they figured out that our WIFI was not attached to any of our accounts, so it was cancelled. After some research, Chandra determined that Clear has the best deal, but it somehow requires a gadget from ATT, as well. Way too complicated for me, but Chandra is on top of it.

It appears that the WIFI device does not like us.

In the interim, I discovered the joys of reading email and Facebook on my phone. Unfortunately, I have not set up the blog-by-phone feature of Blogger, so have been AWOL for a while.

The play is going well...we are working on "Chitty Chitty Bang Bang" at the shop...

I have a couple of rants saved up, so you will probably be hearing a lot from me in the next few days!

Meanwhile, I'm glad to be back. Now I'm off to read everyone else's blogs that I have missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment