Saturday, May 08, 2010

From Downtown Lamesa

Bluebonnets and Butterflies

Windmills

The San Saba River

I went for a drive, having discovered no plans made on the part of my local children to celebrate Mothers' Day, and the mailbox yielding no card from my son, who is Away at College and can't be bothered to think of his mother. I decided that, rather than stay home waiting for nothing to happen, I would go for a drive. This time, I will make it to the New Mexico border. I shall probably be home tomorrow evening...unless I decide to stop along the way.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures as usual!
    Happy Mother's Day Ronni!
    consider yourself HUGGED!
    I know what it's like to not be appreciated as you know..
    I hope your children at least call you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mother's Day Ronni. Hope you get a call tomorrow! I'd go for a ride too if I were you. Great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Joni and Terri!

    Chandra posted on Facebook that it kind of snuck up on her.

    I shall consider it cancelled for the rest of my life.

    ReplyDelete