Monday, September 29, 2008

Fall Is Fell


I am LOVING this weather!

It's still 80s or low 90s during the day, but at night...it's lovely! At night the temperatures are down in the 60s; maybe even the upper 50s by morning!

I've been staying over at Kaye's with Mrs Thing, and it's a two-storey house. I can leave my bedroom window wide open without any fear.

At home, my bedroom has two windows, one of which is at the front of the house, with the sill about a foot or so off the ground. Needless to say, I don't open that one. The other is higher up and on the northwest side of the house. It is not nearly as large as the one I can leave open at Kaye's.

I feel invigorated and cheerful.

4 comments:

  1. It's just the best, isn't it? We call it camping :) Well, my kind of camping anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, I'd like a little warmth! I still sleep with my window open, though.

    How much longer are you going to be house-sitting?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lou and Kaye are supposed to be back on the 7th. Currently, they are touring Spain.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will never understand the calculations between Farenheit and Celcius.

    ReplyDelete