I got tagged by Stella at The Fabric of My Life to do a meme as follows:
1. Link to the person who tagged you. (See above.)
2. Mention the rules on your blog. (Here they are.)
3. Tell about six unspectacular quirks of yours. (I doubt if I have any truly spectacular ones!)
4. Tag six fellow bloggers by linking them. (I love my blogging buddies!)
5. Leave a comment on each of the six blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged. (Will do as soon as this is posted.)
(I'm having to really dig here, doncha know...everyone knows I am practically quirk-free...)
1) I don't like being called "Hon," "Sugar," or other such affectionate terms by strangers, whether they are waiting on me in a store or taking my blood in the doctor's office. I am perfectly comfortable with my name, or with "Ma'am."
2) For optimal deliciosity, coffee must be served with half and half, and tea with whole milk. That's not to say I will turn up my nose at other combinations, but I will always drink them with the idea in the back of my mind that my way is better.
3) I like to use a clock radio as an alarm, and wake up to NPR news. That way, if something earth-shattering has happened, I know about it before I get out of bed.
4) Horseradish goes with beef, and hot mustard goes with ham and sausage. That is the natural order of things.
5) I like hot dogs. Not the fancy all-beef, turkey, or cheese ones, but the old fashioned ones made from unidentifiable pieces-parts. However, they must be served smothered in grilled onions.
6) My all-time favourite comfort food is Marmite®.
I'm going to tag:
Breeze (like she doesn't have enough to do)
Stacey (because she hasn't posted in a while)
Carri (just because)
Fire Berry (because I've never tagged her before)
The Mom (ditto)
Now, y'all be nice!
(I just realized that four of my six quirks are about food. Maybe it's time to eat...)