Friday, March 04, 2016

First Date

There really wasn't much for me to do for First Date...the cast supplied most of their own costumes, as this piece is contemporary.  All I had to do was make sure everything blended together...oh, and the hats.  I made the logos out of craft foam and attached them to the hats with elastic.  Photo credit to Doc List Photography.




And here, once again, is Vanessa's leather coat:


And Chandra's:


Of course, both First Date and Inga Binga strike Saturday night, so I'll be on the scamper to get everything under control.

Also, with a little bit of luck, I'll be playing Prism in The Importance of Being Earnest at Sam Bass Theatre.  Trying to work out a couple of rehearsal conflicts.  This one is a bucket role, for several reasons.  Wish me luck!

I'm getting my ducks in a row for Death and the Maiden which goes up at Sam Bass after Earnest.

No comments:

Post a Comment