Sunday, July 24, 2011

So-Called Friends

Actually, I think Vanessa needs some new friends.  It's amazing how absent the ones she has have been through her moving adventure.  Which is not over yet, so y'all can redeem yourselves a bit and show up for the rest of it.

So far, it has been her best friend's ex-husband, Brendan, Chandra, Ben and myself who have helped her move everything.  Some of my other friends have helped in other ways.  

Anyway, back to the issue at hand.  Brendan had only one day (so far) in which he could help, Chandra weighs maybe 100 lbs soaking wet, I'm 62, and Ben helped out of the goodness of his heart.  Her so-called BFF's ex...has been all sorts of helpful.

So...where is her BFF?  and her other BFF?  Who the hell knows.  Where's her not-soon-enough-to-be-ex?  Busy with his new girlfriend.

As far as I can see, these last three mentioned suck big green donkey dick.  I'll tell you all one thing...I'd not leave my best friend to move all by herself, with a four-year-old, a three-month-old baby and fibromyalgia. 

I am too old for this shit.  May I have that nervous breakdown now, please?

No comments:

Post a Comment