Tuesday, October 20, 2009

In Which a Top-Down Day Has Unpleasant Consequences

It has been top-down weather in Central Texas for several days now, so I took advantage of it. However, my hair, despite the ball cap I keep jammed down on my head when driving, got in my eyes and mouth, and stubbornly refused to stay out of my face at all.

So. Last night I decided to snip a few wisps...just the ones that get in my eyes...and then maybe the ones that get in my mouth...

Pretty soon (as you do), I wound up with a wastepaper basket full of hair.

After two washes, what's left on my head still looks so bad that I seriously contemplated shaving it again. If it weren't for the fact that today is going to be very busy at the shop, I'd call a Mental Health day and throw myself on Kaye's mercy!

But I can't, so I won't, and I shall just have to suffer it.

And, no, I'm not posting a picture. It is too awful even for that!

8 comments:

  1. Aaahhh! what were you THINKING? I usually leave the hair cutting up to the professionals. But I do cut my bangs sometimes.

    Well, hair grows back. I'm sure you'll be fine with it soon enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ~sigh~

    It's only hair. It will grow. It's only hair. It will grow. It's only hair. It will grow. It's only....

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, I cut some hair myself a few months ago. And yes it grew back.

    But I was drunk! Were you at least drunk?

    ReplyDelete
  4. So you started a new trend, you trailblazer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My hair looks like somebody "blazed" it with a hatchet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just think some people pay money to have their hair "blazed with a hatchet". Think of the time and money you saved. You Cleaver thing.
    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vanessa has fixed it for me, but she had to make it really short to do it. Thank god for daughters!

    ReplyDelete