Friday, May 11, 2007

Should I Be Afraid?

Over 10 years ago, I noticed that my passport was missing. As a lot of other personal items had been destroyed by the Infamous Jude, in his rage at not being able to "control" me, I just assumed that he was responsible.

I know, I know...never assume.

A few days ago, a total stranger walked into The Sangwidge Shop and handed me my passport. I did ask him where he got it, but was too flabbergasted to ask how he found me.

The picture is 21 years old.

The name is different.

So, how did he find me?

4 comments:

  1. Mmm. I hope he comes in to claim the sandwich I offered him! I got some questions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just plain spooky. It sounds like some kind of witness unprotection program.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'd be a big wigged out, too. And it's definately worth a call to officer friendly just to say "this is really wierd". Even if they don't take it seriously, if (big if, and probably not likely) something happened at least they'd have a starting place.

    ReplyDelete