I got tagged by Marsha http://themarshalogues.blogspot.com/ to do this.
Here are the rules: Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. You need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!
1) "Heidi" is one of my favourite books. I love the descriptions of the Alps, and when Heidi is in Frankfurt and hears the carriages on the cobblestones and thinks it's the wind in the pines, I cry, every time.
2) I used to know the words to all the Beatles' songs, up to and including Sgt Pepper's. Not so much any more. I turned 15 in 1964--of course I thought the Beatles were all that and a bag of chips!
3) I loathe rice pudding. Not just dislike it; rather, leave the house if I smell it cooking.
4) I really, really wish I could sing. I would sound like Julie Andrews or Joan Baez, if wishes were horses. To just open my mouth and have beauty pour out of it would be the most wonderful thing!
5) My dream car is a 1980 Volvo station wagon, with a sun roof. Preferably ice blue metal flake. How square is that?
6) I have stood in the eye of the Uffington Horse. That's probably not allowed, but there wasn't a sign, or anyone there to stop me.
7) I heard a ghost choir sing in St. Giles' church on the Royal Mile in Edinburgh. Chandra heard it too, so I wasn't just imagining it.
Lisa, Carri, Country Gal, Vanessa, Martin, Nelly and Milo, consider yourselves tagged!