Friday, December 01, 2006

Fleece

Is it me? Is fleece getting less fleecy? Or is it just that I have been buying cheap fleece?

My older sweats are no longer comfortable. The fleece inside has all pilled up, to the point where it is actually annoying to wear.

Is "advanced age" making my skin more sensitive?

Who knows!

The upshot is that sweats are apparently only good for one season. By the second, they are mildly annoying, and by the third, impossible to wear. Except inside out. Around the house. Don't even let me go to the store with that tag hanging out!

Piffle.

5 comments:

  1. It could be a bit of both, Vero. I tried to buy a new coat at the weekend but everything irritated my neck.

    My daughter said "Wear a scarf" and proceeded to tie one around my neck. That also made me itch. This is not fun!

    Why don't my old coats and scarves irritate me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great weekend, Ronni.

    Break a leg! Whatever you are doing.

    I hope Vanessa is keeping well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Son has his opening tonight. I'll pass it on to him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting. Are you going to be a nervous wreck?

    Please wish him all the appropriate things for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think there must be different grades of fleece. I've managed to find two of the softest fleecy blankets I've ever had at a place called Anna's Linens. Very inexpensive, too.

    ReplyDelete